Time, wear and inappropriate use can obscure the beauty and the durability of your jewels. Here are some recommendations as to how to maintain them over time:
- Try always to put your jewelry in separate pouches and packets so that they do not become scratched.
- Do not wear various pieces of jewelry together, such as bracelets and watches, to make sure that galvanic plating is not damaged.
- Avoid wearing any pieces while doing housework by hand in the presence of solvents and other products which, again, are liable to damage galvanic plating.
- Make sure to pay attention to the use of cosmetic products, in particular the following: cremes, deodorants, perfumes, hair preparations and lotions of any kind, none of which should be allowed to be in contact with jewelry.
- Both salt water and chlorine can compromise the sparkle and the durability of jewels. Finally, it is highly inadvisable to wear jewelry while bathing in a pool or in salt water.
Our lines of costume jewelry are treated with high quality galvanic treatments using excellent prime materials. On occasion, contact with particular sweating and PH on the part of persons with strongly acid skin, the product can cause discoloring and reduce its duration. In these cases, we do not advise continual use of such treated jewelry on the part of individuals who have had this kind of problems before.